Changes

Last time I blogged I was contemplating a big change in my life of leaving a job I had loved forever for a job that was entirely new and challenging but with more long term security.

I chose the road less traveled. The new job/career and a challenge.

Looking back over the past 3 months, I can say that it was entirely the correct decision. In the last three months I've nearly had a heart attack when I realized how much work was in it for me, been excited to meet a strong female role model in our Vice President, remembered that I can learn anything if I put my mind in to it, meet some amazing customers and helped to grow one of the nicest people I've ever meet so someday he gets a leadership role of his own.

Best of all are the customers, I love most of the personalities that come into my lcoation, from the Wealthy Millionare with the diamond ring bigger than my eye, with a new name brand bag everyday who insists that we gather her supplies while she stands and watches.... She's my idol, a diva in every sense. That's going to be me in 30 years, I just know it.

We also have the unassuming quiet gentleman that gives off the illusion of being a bum but in truth is an amazing individual if you truley dig in to his lifestyle. Lots of volunteer work, moved from LA to be at one with nature and believes in a clean natural way of living at one with the environment. Good people.

So many wonderful customers that bring joy to my life on a daily basis. There is nothing quite like being trusted to help individuals with their goals, rebuild their lives, turn their lives around, live longer or inspire hope. Ties nicely into FranklinCovey and all of the things that I learned there.

Is it FC, absolutely not but it's the next best thing and someday I might love it as much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My friend.. gone too soon

Memories of my Grandma

Babies.....................