Wow. Life has Changed since my last blog.

Decided to check out my old blogs and was amazed to see how long it had been since I posted and how different my life is from that last post.

A few updates....

Since my last post, these are the things I have learned.

Sometimes you try to pretend like life is perfect as a coping mechanism. Those that love you see the reality even when you do not.

You can give everything you have and are, and sometimes it's not enough. When it's not in God's plan, it will never happen.

Even if you love someone unconditionally, they don't always return it.

Sometimes the person you marry, isn't who you thought they are. Doesn't mean it was a mistake, just a learning opportunity.

When you lose the entire direction of your life and feel like you'll never make it, you will.

When you're lost, count on God. That's the only person that can make you feel complete.

My friends and family are so supportive, so loving and so caring. I am so blessed.

There's nothing wrong with admitting that your husband was right when he told you, marriage shouldn't be this hard. Even if you did argue with him that all relationships require hard work. Marriage SHOULDN't be that hard.

Forgiveness is cathartic and allows you to move on.

God talks to us when we listen and honestly carries us when we can't walk.

116 lbs of mostly muscle is not a good look for me.

God puts people in your life to help you when you need them, don't push them away.

Sometimes the things you want most in life are sitting on a bar stool right next to you and you overlook them because you put age limits on life.

There really are men that exist that like classical music, sports, racing, learning and travel just like me.

I am valuable and deserve to be treated as though I am.

I am stronger than I could ever imagine and fearless, just sometimes I let life overwhelm me.

There's nothing wrong with curling up in the fetal position crying, just don't do it often or you'll look like your crazy.

I love taking an empty shell and work and turning it into a fully functional store.... It's like giving birth to me. No joke.

I don't need a man to take care of me, totally capable of it all on my own.

I love to have a man hold doors for me, pour my mustard, brush my hair out of my face and tell me I'm beautiful. Especially one that's okay with my independence, workaholic self.

Being an aunt is the most amazing thing and you can love a child that's not yours like they belong to you. Love that little girl so much.

Meeting new people in places you've never been is a blast and you can make great friends out of it.

Jumping out of a plan is the most amazing thing ever.

Most importantly, I learned that with faith and belief, God can change your life. At the time it might be painful but in the end every tear and painful moment is worth it. Believer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My friend.. gone too soon

Memories of my Grandma

Babies.....................