Fork in the Road

This week I ran into a brick wall, or so it felt. I foresaw the inevitable demise of something I loved dearly drawing to a close and have been in mourning for quite some time but I don't think I ever really accepted the true effect of what that loss might be like.

Two days ago, it started to sink in. Sometimes when you least expect it, life throws you a curveball. Sometimes it happens to be the day where you never miss, other times you throw the bat. Which is this pivotal point remains to be seen?

Currently I feel as though the world is spinning around me and I can't grasp on... things seem to be moving much faster than I anticipated. I know change it good and helps you to grow but in me it always presents these overwhelming thoughts of insecurity, anxiety and nervousness. Perhaps that derives from my need to be in control of everything in my life, although maybe instead it is the predecessor to hope, joy and fulfillment. Sometimes the two go hand in hand.

With any loss, we grow... and love helps us to learn....In your life, wherever you may be don't be scared, don't hesitate, just love and in the end that's all that matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My friend.. gone too soon

Memories of my Grandma

Babies.....................